Friday, April 9, 2010

Helloooo, April!




Hello out there! My my, it's been a great transition from spring to... well... late spring here in the Sonoran Desert. The weather's been beautiful, and Easter Sunday was the greatest I've seen in awhile--both weather-wise and with family. The two photos are of me and my wonderful, beautiful, inspirational 94-year-old grandmother, who is a living legend in Mesa and throughout the East Valley. The photos was taken on Easter Sunday at her place, a home of such comfort, respite, clarity and peace. There's a quietness to her home that settles your soul and clears the mind, as if the sacred Om is chanting throughout the ethers. Being in her home and spending time with her is like witnessing the unfolding of a rose blossom--a fragrance so special and naturally occurring only witnessed when away from the worries of the world, where time slows down and the magic beneath your eyes dazzles you. Yes, this is my Grandma Sherry; a safe place from the world where you're wrapped in velvety rose petals, all clean and fresh, naturally whole and perfectly joyous, the way you were created to be. I love her, I love her with all my heart.

I wanted to post up here to let you know that Under the Orange Tree Photography is still breathing! Still chuggin' along! I will have a senior shoot to post up here in the coming two weeks, and then wedding season is starting up!

Many blessings to all. Keep your eyes and ears tuned to the magical blessings which are coming our way.... and keep the gratitude flowin'!

Namaste, Christine


No comments:

Post a Comment