Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Comin' Up In May!



Hello, sports fans! That's right, you know who you are!

Stuned for May! We've got two weddings coming up~ first is Rebekah and her soon-to-be-hubs (whom I haven't yet met, but no doubt he's great since Rebekah is so lovely herself!). Following at the end of the month is the wedding a great junior high school friend, Lani, and her beau Steve. And get this: can it get any better? I will be covering Rebekah and her fiance's wedding at the famed Ghostfield Goldmine, just a stone's throw from Arizona's breathtaking Superstition Mountains, and Lani and Steve's wedding will be my first Jewish event.

To put it in the vernacular: I'm totally pumped!

So stay tuned, sports fans, as we enter May 2010. It's gonna be a good month!

~Christine

Above photo is a Polaroid Transfer I printed in 2009.

1 comment: