Monday, April 12, 2010

Natalia's Session
















I had the sheer pleasure of photographing Natalia, a stunning senior at Mountain Pointe HS. What a beauty she is--she rocks the cute and gorgeous look. See for yourself!

Natalia came with her mother and her friend James to meet me early on a Sunday morning at ASU's campus. It was the perfect company, light, and backdrop for an early morning shoot. This to-be Psych major is so full of personality, and has such a light in her eyes that will dazzle you! We had a lot of fun with multiple wardrobe changes, ending with a high note at a funky statue near the education building (props to Natalia for picking that out!).

Thank you, both Natalia and Doreen (shout-out to James, too!), for making my job so wonderful! It's people like you who make what I do all so worthwhile.

~C

4 comments:

  1. I really like the pics by the statue, fun. You're amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Lindsey~ thank you for checkin' out the work! :) I've been thinking of you and have you in mind if I begin another blog :) Looks like you're doing well! ~C

    ReplyDelete
  3. dude, great pictures! the color, the angles, awesome job :) cute girl too! looks like a lot of fun. i so hope someday we get to kick it with our cameras, you're so good, i'd love to learn from you! I envision lots of laughing, sunshine, eats, and some delicious wine at the end. le sigh. GREAT WORK WOMAN! keep it up. i hope someday i can help you out with this talent :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. GIRL~ Amy, you flatter me way too much... I think you're GREAT! Thank you for the compliments :D YES! I would be psyched beyond all measure to shoot with you! I think we'd have a blast and I'd share everything I know! I LOVE your spirit~ you are an inspiration, m'dear. Keep up all you've got going and share it with the world! *Here's to da future! :D :D :D Hugs, C

    ReplyDelete