Sunday, March 21, 2010

Virginia & Karl














Oh, wow. What words can I put on this blog that would describe this sparkling couple?

Virginia contacted me to have a photo session with her husband, Karl, for their 6th wedding anniversary. Even in her emails, Virginia was so warm and friendly--I couldn't wait to meet this couple!
We met in the late afternoon at the historic Camelback Inn in Paradise Valley. The weather was a beautiful 70 degrees, with full sun and a light breeze. We shot all around the grounds: from near the ballrooms, to the gardens, and even right underneath the cabanas on the patio. This couple was so fun and uninhibited--Virginia and Karl were up for anything!
I especially want to thank these two for such a lovely afternoon at such a beautiful location with such great company! Happy anniversary, V & K! ~Christine

4 comments:

  1. Cute! I love the black and white shots. So good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a CUTE couple! I would have thought they were engagement photos dude :) nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well THANK YOU, Amy! :) I loved working with them... two truly beautiful people.

    ReplyDelete