







Sarah, Emily, and Amanda are three sisters who I've known since I was a teenager. Through the years we've really gone our separate ways by attending different high schools, colleges, moving to new areas of the country, and so forth. So it was such a treat when Sarah, Emily and Amanda happened to be in one centralized location near Phoenix when we had a session at Las Sendas Golf Course.
The light was warm and the day's end was cool (for Arizona standards! Who am I kidding..... 85 or 90 isn't cool!). As wonderful as it was for the three sisters to come together, it was double the wonderful-ness to be a part of it! We all hadn't seen each other in so long, and it was great to see how we've all changed.
Many thanks to you, Lenzmeier sisters, for being so great for me to work with! Here are a few teasers from your album!
Always ~Christine
Love it! Those are wonderful pictures! I love seeing what you can do! = )
ReplyDeleteThanks, Lindsey!! :) :) :) Eeeeee! This was a fun time :) ~C
ReplyDelete