Wednesday, June 30, 2010

San Diego, June 3-7




Four weeks ago I went to beautiful San Diego where I stayed with college girlfriend Tanya and her hubby to run the PF Chang's Rock N Roll half marathon. I am a changed person after embarking on such an experience--it brings the best out of you, and wow, it brings together people from all over the country in an endorphin infused event. What a high!

I snapped these pictures the morning after my evening arrival into America's Finest City. Tanya and Oscar were at work, so it was just me and the cats and a teeny tiny balcony in a beautiful mega apartment complex.

Oh yea-- the picture of me is one Tanya took when we went to the Runner's Expo at the Convention Center downtown. I was psyched to find my name (and there was only one 'Slomski') amidst 30,000 others!!

Happy running!

C

1 comment:

  1. I love the picture with the lights! It's beautiful! Looks like a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete